We are currently looking at obtaining the property pictured here. This is known as the former H. Earl Parker building and the former Yuba Manufacturing building. The main portion of this building was built around 1906 for the Yuba Manufacturing Company. Gold dredges were designed and built in this facility. These were the largest dredges in the world and were shipped to every continent on the globe.
In the 1940’s H. Earl Parker General Contracting obtained the property and added the small art deco style office building to the front of the structure.